Development – Life Skills
Development of life skills supports provided by Love Life Counselling assists you in living independently in your community.
Life skills are the skills you need to make the most out of life. They help you to accomplish ambitions and live to your full potential. Our team can work with you to develop and increase your life skills to help you live an independent lifestyle.
Our personalised services at Love Life Counselling as part of your NDIS plan can assist you in developing the life skills that will have positive impacts on your entire life:
- life activities self-esteem and confidence,
- Personal presentation, appearance interpersonal skills,
- Communication social skills,
- Family relationship
- Community participating skills
- Managing your personal finances, giving you the skills and confidence to improve your prospects of gaining employment.
Love Life Counselling provides support to help you develop life skills that can assist you in living independently in the community. Our staff are highly skilled and can provide reliable, innovative and flexible support to suit individual needs and goals.
We can assist in developing your daily living skills by providing:
- Meal planning and preparation
- Support with your health and wellbeing
- Travel training including road safety and using public transport
- Support to establish social networks and friendships
- Training and support to maintain your accommodation
- Assistance with budgeting and managing finances
- Support with literacy and numeracy
- Help with government departments and bills
We are highly experienced in understanding the unique challenges faced by people who have a disability when it comes to interpersonal skills and relationships, as well as social skills and personal safety. In our, Development Life Skills supports, NDIS participants can benefit extensively by gaining assistance in these critical life areas.
Our expert staff at Love Life Counselling work closely with you, your family and your carers to provide tailor-made support that helps work towards your personal goals in developing the everyday skills that build your confidence and living independence.
For more information about how we can help you contact us on 0405872285 or Apply now for free consultation.