Love Life Counselling supports you with everyday activities and household tasks. If you are an NDIS participant and have been approved for the support category ‘Core Supports,’ you can access supports for daily activities and household tasks using your NDIS plan. Assisting with or supervising personal tasks of everyday life to develop the skills of the participant to live as autonomously as possible. These supports are provided individually to participants. The support can be provided in a range of environments.
This support category for NDIS participants allows our professional, caring support workers here at Love Life Counselling to help you complete the daily activities that are required for you to gain independence in your daily life. We can work with you or your carers to identify aspects of your life where supports will benefit you the most.
Our expert Assist Personal Activities supports covers a wide range of area, include but are not limited: This is an individual service for both adults and children where Love Life Counselling support workers help you complete daily activities related to your individual needs and support requirements.
Daily Personal Activities
Daily personal activities, including for people with special needs,
Assist and supervise the personal functions of daily life activity to enable the client to live as independently as possible. This individual assistance can be provided in a range of environments, including, but not limited to, the participant’s home; Living independently personal hygiene, personal care when you need extra help with living tasks we can be there to assist you.
We assist with a range of everyday activities in the comfort of your home, supporting you to learn the skills needed to be as independent as possible. We are also able to provide these supports to people with complex needs. Personal activities can support we offer includes:
- Mobility and hoist transfers
- Showering or bathing
- Personal hygiene
- Going to the toilet
- Getting in and out of bed
- Help with eating
- Moving around the house
- Attending events or planning your day is going out etc.
Assistance with Daily Life Tasks
If you live in a house with other people, we can also help you with everyday tasks, supporting you to develop the skills you need to live as independently as possible. We can also provide respite care, day or night, to allow your carer to take a break, study, work, or go to appointments.
Having a clean, well-maintained home is essential for your health and well being. If you have trouble with household tasks, we can support you with:
- Spring cleaning
- House maintenance, such as window cleaning
- Preparing meals for you to cook
- Cooking – enhance your independence by gaining the skills needed to make healthy meals.
- Attend medical appointments
- In house support – garden and garden maintenance. Cleaning and basic home maintenance are an essential part of your independence.
- Ironing, vacuuming and
- General household chores that you may find challenging.
- Other personal activities that your NDIS supports can include with us at Love Life Counselling involve learning how to pay your bills and keeping a budget and Paying bills, – these are all important ways to manage and maintain your independence, and we are here to help you.
Get in touch with us for more information. Please call us at 0405872286, or you can use contact us.