I’m so glad that you are interested in learning how you can get support and work toward your achieving your personal goals. My client had said that they feel safe and comfortable talking to me because I am compassionate and nonjudgmental. We can work together.
Counselling appointments take place at
Stretton Centre Level 2, 307 Peachey Road, Munno Para, SA 5115
Please arrive five minutes before your appointment. If you are more than 15 minutes late for your appointment, you may have to be considered no-show, late cancellation and you may have to reschedule.
Appointments run for 60 minutes.
All appointments are confidential
- Please know that your well-being is my priority,
- Privacy, confidentiality and safety are of most importance.
- I see it as a privilege to hear your story, help you and guide you through the counselling process.
- Contact Love Life Counselling on 0405872286 for a FREE 10-minute phone consultation on how we can best help you.
1. Face to Face – in office 60-minute per session $75
2. Couples/families session 60 minutes $80
3. Over Video 60 minute per session $65
4. Healthcare Card Holders 60 minute per session $55
I do not do couples Counselling over the phone or video!
90-minute couples/families sessions are $100, can be provided upon request. Family and couples may request a session 90 minutes duration so that every member of the family has the opportunity to participate. We never turn anyone away based on their financial circumstance. We are more than happy to negotiate. Give you every opportunity to change your life. For further information, please call 0405872286 now.
What about Medicare Rebates and Private Health Insurance?
Counsellors cannot offer clients any rebates under Medicare Health system. The cost of seeing a counsellor is less than the Australian psychological society recommended rate of $246. The client ends paying more to see a clinical psychologist even when the rebate has been applied. My fees are affordable and approximately $75 without the need to see a GP to get a referral. Private Health Insurance varies amongst insurance provider; it may be worth to check with your private health insurance provider.
Medibank Private Health Funds offer rebates for counselling and psychological services. You may be eligible for rebates if you have Counselling cover benefits. You can claim the fee amount back for each session; it is suggested that you check your entitlements with your health fund.
Payment for sessions is required at your appointment via cash or Credit card. Visa, Master Card, Credit and Debit Cards and American Express credit cards are accepted (most transaction accounts are debit cards as well), After your first session, you can pay by Bpay options. Currently, I do not have EFTPOS payments service?
Cancelling and Rescheduling
Please note that an appointment time that is set aside specifically for you, so your appointment is your time alone. I appreciate you letting me know if you are unable to attend your appointment within 24 hours. Your advance notes allow me to offer your scheduled time to other clients.
Please note we have a 24-hour full-fee No show, Late cancellation policy. If you are unable to keep your appointment, please give me at least 24 hours notice. You need to phone me on 045872286 and leave a voicemail message if I am in session and cannot answer the phone. I appreciate your cooperation in this matter. Thank you for visiting Love Life Counselling.
Make an Appointment
An appointment by online booking 24 hours before the session commences.
To book an appointment online click the button below and follow the simple 5 steps
- Select a service from the showing rows
- Pick a preferred time
- Insert your details and click book now button (You will receive a booking confirmation code on your phone for security purpose; please enter this on your booking screen)
- Provide your payment details.
- You will receive a confirmation of your appointment date and time or reschedule email. To book an appointment online instantly click Alternatively, you can fill out the Contact Form or call me on 0405872286 for more information.
What to Expect
At your first session at Love Life Counselling, you’ll talk with your counsellor so he can decide how best to help you. This session is up to 60 minutes, and you may need a further appointment.
While You Are Waiting
When you arrive, I will meet you at level 1, and you may have to wait a short period for your appointment.
Pleas Note: Online bookings are for non-urgent counselling only. If you are experiencing suicidal thoughts or an emergency situation, please use one of the emergency contacts bellows. I do not provide Emergency care; please call
Kids helpline 1800 551 800
Domestic violence helpline 1800 800 098 or 8355 3622
For life-threatening or critical emergencies, we suggest you, please call 000