We are so glad that you are visiting our website. Are you interested in learning how you can get support to work toward achieving your personal goals? Our client had said that they feel safe and comfortable talking to us because we are compassionate and nonjudgmental. We can work together if you are ready.
Counselling appointments take place at
Stretton Centre Level 2, 307 Peachey Road, Munno Para, SA 5115
Please arrive five minutes before your appointment.
Appointments run for 50- 60 minutes.
- Please know your well-being is our priority,
- Privacy, confidentiality and safety are of most importance.
- We see it as a privilege to hear your story, help you and guide you through the counselling process.
- Contact Love Life Counselling on 0405872286 for a FREE 10-minute phone consultation on how we can best help you. We never turn anyone away based on their financial circumstance. We are more than happy to negotiate. For further information, please call 0405872286 now.
What about Medicare Rebates and Private Health Insurance?
Counsellors cannot offer clients any rebates under Medicare Health system. The cost of seeing a counsellor is less than the Australian psychological society recommended rate of $246. The client ends paying more to see a clinical psychologist even when the rebate has been applied. Our fees affordable without the need to see a GP to get a referral.
Private Health Insurance Rebate: varies amongst insurance provider; it may be worth to check with your private health insurance provider.
Medibank Private Health Insurance offers rebates for counselling and psychological services for eligible members. You may be eligible for rebates if you have Counselling cover benefits. Please contact your Private Health fund for the rate of the rebate. You can claim the rate of the rebate amount back for each session; it is suggested that you check your entitlements with your health fund.
Payment for sessions is required at your appointment via cash or Credit card. Visa, Master Card, Credit and Debit Cards and American Express credit cards are accepted (most transaction accounts are debit cards as well), After your first session, you can pay by direct deposit to Love Life Counselling Bank account or by Bpay options. Currently, we do not have EFTPOS payments service?
Cancelling and Rescheduling
Please note that an appointment time that is set aside specifically for you, so your appointment is your time alone. I appreciate you letting me know if you are unable to attend your appointment within 24 hours. Your advance notes allow me to offer your scheduled time to other clients.
Please note we have a 24-hour full-fee No show, Late cancellation policy. If you are unable to keep your appointment, please give me at least 24 hours notice. You need to phone me on 045872286 and leave a voicemail message if I am in session and cannot answer the phone. I appreciate your cooperation in this matter. Thank you for visiting Love Life Counselling.
Make an Appointment
An appointment by online booking 24 hours before the session commences.
To book an appointment online click the book now link below and follow the simple five steps
- Select a service from the showing rows
- Pick a preferred time
- Insert your details and click book now button (You will receive a booking confirmation code on your phone for security purpose; please enter this on your booking screen)
- Provide your payment details.
- You will receive a confirmation of your appointment date and time or reschedule email.
To book an appointment online instantly click Book Now.
- Alternatively, you can fill out the Contact Form Counselling Enquiry, Disability NDIS Enquiry or call me on 0405872286 for more information.
When You Arrive In our Building Relax!
What to Expect
At your first session at Love Life Counselling, you’ll talk with your counsellor so he can decide how best to help you. This session is up to 60 minutes, and you may need a further appointment.
While You Are Waiting
When you arrive, I will meet you at level 1, and you may have to wait a short period for your appointment.
Pleas Note: Online bookings are for non-urgent counselling only. If you are experiencing suicidal thoughts or an emergency, please use one of the emergency contacts bellows. I do not provide Emergency care; please call
Lifeline 24 hour’s phone counselling 131 114
Kids helpline 1800 551 800
Domestic violence helpline 1800 800 098 or 8355 3622
For life-threatening or critical emergencies, we suggest you, please call 000