Love Life Counselling is an all-around emotional, health and well-being service. The technological avenue provides real people with the opportunity and chance to connect with a counsellor and Family therapist, with vast knowledge and experience in the field, whose vision is to give back clients the life they love likewise see their life restored.
Welcome, I am Daniel Weldemichial and thank you so much for coming here. If you are seeking to counsel for yourself, an individual, couple or family, I trust you will find this site useful. My practice is built on trust, wise and professionalism. I offer safe, respectful and non-judgemental counselling in Adelaide. An experienced counsellor is working successfully with couples, families and clients of all ages to resolve a wide range of issues.
I hold qualifications in
- Adv. Diploma in Counselling and Family Therapy
- Diploma in Counselling
- Diploma in Christian Leadership
- Certificate III in Community Service
I am Qualified, registered and Professional Christian Counselor and Family Therapist, an accredited counsellor, Member of The Australian Counselling Association MACA. I practice in accordance with a strict code of ethics and professional conduct, governed by The Australian Counselling Association.
My ongoing Professional Development includes
- 10 hours of ongoing Professional Supervision per year as required by ACA.
I firmly believe that when we can unload our worries to a compassionate listener and be understood, this is a powerful first step towards change. We are all unique individuals, and that is why you will be met with compassion and understanding, and you will not be judged. You are respected and valued just as you are. When you work with me, you are provided with a highly interactive and engaging process in discovering and empowering your true self. A key reason to work with me is my approach and flexibility. One approach does not fit for all; each person is unique and significant, flexible and Integrative approach will be used to meet your goal; We can work together toward whatever vision you have for therapy.
Contact me for an Initial Assessment to discuss your individual needs and the necessary course of action. I would be honoured to work with you.
- I provide counselling and family therapy services and programs, to support my diverse client’s wellness.
- I aim to enable you to make sense of things for yourself, make choices and changes that you want to make, and continue to strive towards the life you love.
- I work collaboratively with the client to achieve their Goals, by creating a safe environment which encourages and enable clients to live a better life, achieve their highest full potential and live a fulfilling life.
Get In touch, If you have any questions, or would like to book an introductory appointment, please call my practice mobile, or email me using the contact form on this site. Make an appointment online. BOOK NOW.